Saturday 8 March 2014

THE CONFESSIONS OF A CHAMPION

I am a person with a glorious destiny.
I am a born champion, I am born to rule my world.
I am born to win, I am born to reign in life, I am no ordinary person, I am destined for greatness.
I can see the future, so bright and clear. I can see all that God has in store for me, it is for me, nothing can take them away from me.
My claim is my claim, nobody can claim my claim. My shine is my shine, nobody can rob me of my shine. Therefore, I am ready to confront all confrontations because I can't get to the front if I don't confront them.
I know problems will come my way but I am ready to face them. I will give whatever it takes. If I die, I die but I know I am not going to die. I am going to make difficulties know I am difficult. I am going to oppose my oppositions. I will make my fears afraid. I will threaten my threat. I will captivate my captor. I will possess my possession. I know I am victorious through Jesus Christ my Saviour, therefore I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me because all things are mine!
With God I can do all things, A champion I am created to be, a champion I will be! Nobody can threaten me because I myself is a threat. Who is that fox? Who is that mountain before me? I am unstoppable, I am on fire, I am ready to crush any giant that comes my way! I am a force to reckon with, nobody should dare me!
I am in God, God is in me. I am a majority, I am an authority! I have God's authenticity, the devil is a minority. I am God's property, God is my priority, Heaven is my country! God has given me a mouth and wisdom, I have God's backing, I am so sure I can not fail.
No matter what comes my way, my life is in God's hands and He will never make a mess out of my life. God is in control, I am in charge! I will arise, I will arrive, I will shine!
So be it!


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!!!!!!!!! This is my confession! This is my declaration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen!!!!!!!!! This is my confession! This is my declaration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen!!!!!!!!! This is my confession! This is my declaration!

    ReplyDelete